Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Aimless Driving

It was rainy/misty, cloudy and chilly last night but I decided to go out anyway and try to capture SOMETHING. I drove around for a bit until I ended up at the Space Needle where the lights on the Needle illuminated the passing clouds very nicely. I only had one shot to get this before my lens was speckled with mist.

Light in the Clouds
Light in the Clouds

I left the Space Needle and drove around downtown more until I came across the Seattle Public Library. It's a gem of a building, and at night it actually looks like a gem.

Seattle Public Library
Seattle Public Library

SPL Structure
SPL Structure

I finished the night off by heading to Pike Place Market, which is really quite cool looking at night.

Pike Place, After Hours
Pike Place, After Hours

No comments: